Lifetime Hunting and Fishing License
The FWC issues lifetime licenses to Florida residents for hunting, freshwater fishing and saltwater fishing. Funds generated from the sale of these licenses are invested, creating an endowment to support the long-term conservation of Florida's wildlife and fisheries resources.
Note: Lifetime licenses remain valid for use in Florida even if the license holder moves out of the state.
Lifetime License Fees
A lifetime license may be purchased at any tax collector’s office, or if you are age 16 or older and have a valid Florida Driver License or Identification Card, you may purchase online .
For children under 13 years of age, lifetime licenses can be purchased only at tax collectors' offices and with the following documentation:
- Certified copy of child's birth certificate,
- Social Security Number and
- Copy of the Florida driver's license of one parent whose name appears on the birth certificate.
Children between the ages of 13 and 18 may also use:
- Student ID Card (from Florida school) and
- Parent's proof of residency (child must be accompanied by the parent at the time of purchase).