Monday, December 10, 2018



As a property owner in Gilchrist County, it is your responsibility to maintain a current address for your Tax Bill. 

To request a mailing address change, please print and complete the Change of Address Request form and return it to our office, you may mail it to us, or scan and email the form after completion to

All permanent mailing address changes must be made with the Property Appraiser's Office.  The Property Appraiser's office is responsible for the mailing address on the tax roll.  We will forward your request to the Property Appraiser's Office, but it is your responsibility to make sure that they have changed your address.  You may contact them at (352) 463-3190.

Click here for Change of Address form. 


Copyright 2018 by Thomson Reuters